These terms and conditions govern your use of the website managed by Gnovations Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Gnovations.com. (Gnovations or "the admin" "out website" "we" or "us" for this document) on behalf of Anil Verma & Navpravartak Initiative under navpravartak initiative - terms and details available at navpravartak.org. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- Use License
Unless there is a specific license on the page i.e. with the article or at the footer of the website(in that case that specific license will prevail). You will be able to access this website without having to register any details with us. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website, including photographs and graphical images, are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. This website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall this website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this site even if this site or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Site Uptime
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- Revisions and Errata
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, the materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This website does not warrant that any of the materials on it are accurate, complete, or current. This website may make changes to the materials contained on it at any time without notice. This website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Visitor Conduct
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. This website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to it and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of the National Capital Region (India) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Submissions; Monitoring. Our Websites enable you to post comments and other content to the blog feature of our Websites (“Submissions”). We believe that our Websites facilitate communication, self-expression, freedom of speech, and encourage the healthy exchange of information and viewpoints. You acknowledge and agree that we do not and shall not have any obligation to review Submissions, and therefore we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Submissions and we cannot ensure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Submissions will not appear on our Websites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to monitor and to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any Submission that you post to our Websites, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion, and you agree that we do not have any obligation to use or respond to any Submission. You agree that you shall immediately notify us in writing of any objectionable Submissions or other content appearing on our Websites.
- Accurate Information. In order to make use of certain functionality on our Websites, you will need to provide us with certain of your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), such as your name and email address. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete and current information at all times. You agree not to allow any third party to access our Websites on your behalf. You agree to be responsible for allowing any other person or entity to access our Websites on your behalf. You agree to notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorized use of our Websites. You agree that we have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, to protect our interests.
- Restrictions. By posting a Submission to our Websites, you warrant and represent that (i) you own the proprietary rights to such Submission, and (ii) such Submission does and will not infringe any party’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other rights and that such Submission is and will not be defamatory or libelous. Furthermore, you agree not to post or otherwise submit to our Websites any Submission that:
- is fraudulent;
- is designed to interrupt, or destroys or limits the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or interferes with or disrupts our Websites, services connected to our Websites, or otherwise interferes with operations or services of our Websites in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party; including the promoting of an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work;
- is offensive to the Website community or to us, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or which harasses or harms, or advocates the harassment or harming of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”, or solicits PII from other visitors to our Websites;
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which the user posting such material does not have a right to link or which competes in any manner with our Websites;
- violates a person’s rights of publicity and/or privacy; or
- violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You acknowledge that Submissions posted to our Websites may be subject to size and usage limitations, and that you are responsible for adhering to such limitations.
- Grant of License to Submissions. By posting Submissions to our Websites, you automatically grant, and represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, fully paid, royalty free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, make, sell, create derivative works of or incorporate into other works such Submissions, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, distribute (through multiple tiers), perform or display such Submissions (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Submissions in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing through multiple tiers of sublicensees, including the right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and any other rights over any of the materials contained in such Submissions for any purpose, including for purposes of advertising and publicity on our Websites and elsewhere. No Submissions shall impose any obligation on us, whether of attribution or otherwise, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any such Submissions.
- Intellectual Property.
- Copyright. All content (including without limitation any pictures, logos, images and text) appearing on our Websites is our property or the property of its licensors or suppliers and is protected by copyright under the copyright laws of the United States and/or other countries. You agree not to use, display, reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate, display or in any way exploit any such content (including any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information), in whole or in part, whether by e-mail or by any other means, for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use as set forth herein.
- Trademarks. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included on our Websites are our trademarks or trademarks of our licensors, sponsors or suppliers (collectively, the “Trademarks”) and are protected by the trademark laws of India and/or other countries. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion to, or in any manner that disparages or discredits, us.
- Copyright Agent. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on our Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Websites; your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on such copyright owner’s behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. Our copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Amit Kumar (Administrator) Suite #15 IBCP Mint, Indiabulls Centrum Park Sector 103 Gurugram Haryana 122006
Email: letters --at-- gnovations --dot-- comWe suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with our copyright agent because there maybe penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
- Our Details
Email: letters -at- gnovations -dot- com
Please put the website name - anilverma.in in the subject line along with a brief on the reason to contact.